- To perform high quality repair service at a fair and just price.
- To have a sense of personal obligation to each customer.
- To recommend the services, repairs and maintenance to the car owners that are necessary to maintain the vehicle in safe working order.
- To use only products which are safe and provide service that equals or exceeds that recommended by the vehicle's manufacturer.
- To service and repair the vehicles in a timely manner and to keep the customer informed of any and all changes including completion times.
- To give the best customer service possible and, in the case of any disputes, to provide a prompt and amicable resolution.
- To ensure that my entire staff conducts themselves in a professional manner and in keeping with the high standards of the automotive industry.
- To notify the customer if appointments or completion promises cannot be kept.
#1 choice for tires and service! I've been a tire & brakes customer for over 25 years. Now, they also provide full mechanic service as well. Took my Toyota in for a big service and they SAVED me $1500 (50%) over the quoted dealership price! I highly recommend their quality service and superb pricing!
Always takes care of my vehicle and a great crew of workers.
Excellent service. Good prices.
There really friendly and very nice people...Thank you
This is the only place I will go for tires! My father & uncle have been going here for tires for almost 30 years! I have for almost 20! These guys go above & beyond to take care of their customers! They do great mechanical work as well! They do much more than just tires!
Superior service, prices and efficiency!!!!